Saturday 31 January 2015

Valentine Day Gift Ideas

Valentines Day. The dreaded holiday to so many. I personally love valentines day, date or no date, a day devoted to eating chocolate? Umm, yes please. When in a relationship, I really like that valentines day can be as simple as you'd like, or as extravagant as you'd like. When not in a relationship, I really enjoy buying myself something for the heck of it, a girl can never have too many shoes. 

But seriously I really love baking corny heart shaped cookies, or fudge and cupcakes to celebrate the day! And keeping it simple with a dinner date at a favourite restaurant. This year Kyle got me tickets to see a ballet for my birthday and we will be going valentines day weekend. I couldn't think of a better date! 

I've put together some ideas on what to get your loved ones, or ourselves ahem ladies. 

1. statement earrings: bauble bar // 2. lush gift set // 3. wallet: kate spade // 4. pink pumps: lulu*s // 5. flowers (a cheesy must!) // 6. marc jacobs daisy perfume: shoppers drug mart // 7. nars lip pencil, dragon girl: sephora // 8. tiffany's pendent: tiffany's // 9. kate spade tumbler: indigo // 10. red lace bralette: free people // 11. pink polish: local drugstore

Those that know me know I'm a huge holiday fan, and will most likely be clad in pink in red for this occasion. I'll post some outfit ideas soon.

-Alicia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment