Sunday 25 January 2015

Subtle Snowfall

I am usually very into the winter months. I love a good snowfall, ice skating on the lake, and snowshoeing through new trails. However, I find myself wishing for summer more and more this year, and its only January! Is this what getting old feels like? 

Today we woke up to a very pretty snowfall, and the weather was (slightly) warmer, so I didn't have to bundle up eskimo style on our way to get tea. 






this beanie seriously is the coziest hat ever!



of course this cold excursion followed by our weekly tea and toast date at The Bourbon Quarter


faux fur coat: boohoo // striped knit: joe fresh // jeans: american eagle // beanie:joe fresh, similar here // booties: spring, similar here // bag: michael kors

Only a few more months left of winter, but who's counting:)




2 comments:

  1. ahh you literally have the best style, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Justine! I love your blog, been reading it everyday haha

    ReplyDelete